For those in Generation Z, TikTok is likely one of the most commonly used social media apps. TikTok may not have the most interesting content on social media platforms, but it has the quickest, most entertaining short videos from around the world. TikTok is way too addictive and you can never have too much of it. However, every user of this app wants to Save TikTok To Camera Roll but it is not that simple.
If you are a creator of TikTok and want to save any of your videos to your phone before or after publishing them, you cannot do it directly from the app. For this purpose, you have to apply different techniques that I will discuss today in detail. In addition to this, you will be able to save any TikTok video to your camera roll with and without a watermark after reading this article.
Is it Possible to Save TikTok To Camera Roll?
Yes, of course, it is definitely possible to save any TikTok video to your phone gallery or camera roll. You can save the TikTok video of any other user in a simple way with or even without a TikTok watermark on it. However, you can save your own video without a watermark by using a simple process mentioned in the article below.
How to Save a TikTok Video Made by Others?
If you liked any video while scrolling on the TikTok app and you want to save it on your device, you can add this video to Your Favorites without informing other people on TikTok. However, if you want to share it with someone who is not on the TikTok platform you can save it on your mobile phone. In order to save any TikTok video to your phone gallery, follow the simple steps given below:
Launch the TikTok app and look for the video that you wish to save using the search bar.
After opening the video, click on the Share option.
After that, select the option of Save from the Share menu.
After downloading the video, you can find it in your phone gallery/camera roll.
How to Save my Video Draft from TikTok to my Camera Roll?
- Launch the TikTok app and start recording a video.
- Then, add any effects and stickers that you wish to include.
- Now, click on Next and select Drafts.
- After that, go to your profile and open the folder named Drafts.
- From this folder, select any video you want to save to your phone gallery/camera roll and click on the Next option.
- Open the settings section of that draft and click on “Who can watch this video”.
- From there, select the option of “Only Me”.
- Now, tap the More options button after scrolling down.
- After that, enable the option of “Save to device” by using the button and swiping it to the right.
- Then, get back to the settings page by clicking on the “X” located at the upper left corner of the screen.
- In the end, you have to click on the “Post” button. Now, you can find that video in your device storage/camera roll without any watermark.
Why I Cannot Save Videos From TikTok?
If you are unable to save videos from TikTok, it is possible that other users have restricted other people to download their videos from video settings. Many users of TikTok avail of this feature to keep their content safe and private.
How to Allow Other Users to Download Your Video on TikTok?
If you want to allow other users to download your videos on the platform, you can change the settings of your TikTok videos by using the simple method given below:
- Open the TikTok app and go to your Profile.
- Then, click on the menu icon that looks like three lines from the top of the screen.
- Now, click on the option of Privacy from the menu.
- After that, tap on the option that says “Allow your videos to be downloaded”.
- After enabling that option, everybody on TikTok will be able to download your videos without any problem.
How to Save TikTik Private Videos?
If you really need to download any video which is not available to download by its creator, you can still download it using the simple technique provided below:
- Open the TikTok app and go to the video you want to save to your camera roll.
- Then, select the option of Share by clicking on that video.
- Now, you will see many options, and you have to select the option of “Share as a GIF”. This option is located on the right side of the Save option.
- TikTok will create a GIF out of the video you have selected. Watch the GIF for as long as it takes your phone to save it.
- After that, you can check the saved GIF by going to the album called “TikTok” in your phone gallery/camera roll.
How to Save TikTok Video Without a Watermark?
If are going to save your own video from Drafts to the camera roll, your video will automatically be downloaded without any watermark. However, if you are saving a TikTok video created by any other user, the video will be downloaded with a TikTok watermark on it.
Here’s the Solution: If you want to download any TikTok video without a watermark, you can download it by using any third-party app. There are a large number of apps available on the internet that can be used to download TikTok videos without a watermark such as SnapTik, and Musically Down. follow the instructions mentioned below to download the TikTok video without the watermark.
Open TikTok and go to the video you want to download.
Then, copy the link to that video by clicking on the Share option.
Now, open any third-party app/website that provides the service of downloading TikTok videos. (You can go to the Musically Down or SnapTik official website).
After opening the website, paste the copied link of that video in the box provided on the website.
Click on the button of “Download” and the video will be downloaded to your device without any watermark.