On the OnlyFans platform, users support their favorite artists by subscribing to them and paying specific charges. However, sometimes all things don’t work out the way you expect them to. So, if you have made up your mind and want a refund of the money that you have paid as a subscription fee, I will guide you through the complete criteria and process of getting an OnlyFans Refund.
OnlyFans was launched in 2016 as a social media network for creators to monetize their original content. When the coronavirus pandemic was at its worst in 2020, sex workers started using OnlyFans to find clients. However, it is also used by a large number of entertainers, singers, social media influencers, and artists.
This platform skyrocketed in popularity due to its unique feature of exclusive content and currently, it is used by 50 million people including one million creators. OnlyFans takes the privacy of its users very seriously and for that reason, it does not Send Any Physical Mail to its users.
The Subscription Model of OnlyFans
When you pay a monthly fee to a creator on Onlyfans, 20% of your payment goes to the company (OnlyFans), and the creator gets the remaining 80%. The Onlyfans payout occurs every week/month and if you join the platform without any free trial offer, you cannot even request a refund of your money.
Although it facilitates all payment transactions and stores the content of creators, this platform is not a party to the agreement. So, if you need a refund of the subscription charges you have paid, you have to talk directly to the creator or pursue legal action.
Is it Possible to Get an OnlyFans Refund by Canceling The Subscription?
Consider this from the platform’s perspective: suppose you purchased a subscription to one of your favorite creators and watched all of his/her videos in a few days. You have now canceled the subscription and are requesting a refund of your money. Is that appropriate? Of course not, that’s why OnlyFans does not allow any refunds of subscriptions just like other platforms where “content” is the company’s business model.
How to Cancel the Subscription on OnlyFans?
It is very easy to unsubscribe from any account on OnlyFans. You just have to follow the instructions provided below:
- First of all, open the official website or Android/iOS application of OnlyFans and Sign in to your account.
- Then, you have to either search for the account by name in the search box or locate it in your subscription list.
- In order to stop the auto-renewal of the subscription, find the option of Auto-Renew and disable it by clicking on it.
- You also have to provide a reason for canceling the subscription.
- After that, you have to choose if you just want to discontinue the subscription payment or permanently disable it along with unfollowing the account.
- Your subscription will be canceled after clicking on the Yes button.
My OnlyFans Account is Blocked, Can I Get a Refund?
Yes, if you are blocked on OnlyFans, you will certainly get a refund even if your current subscription is about to end. If a creator chooses to prevent you from accessing their content, he/she can block you by using the geo-blocking function of OnlyFans. You will be unable to see their account, feeds, and content after being blocked by anyone.
Fortunately, if this occurs, your membership fee will be returned in full. Even if your subscription is about to expire, OnlyFans will refund your money. However, you should always follow the policy of the platform and consume the content you have subscribed to for the full month in order to maintain your relationship with the creator.
If you are blocked by any creator on OnlyFans, you will never receive any notification and you cannot be unblocked in any way. However, the creator that has blocked you, can unblock you anytime they want.
How to Get a Refund from OnlyFans if You Are Overcharged?
If you paid too much on OnlyFans for the same item or for some service you didn’t buy (fraud), you can take the appropriate action by providing the evidence to support your claims. If you have been charged more than once or charged for any product/service you did not purchase you can follow the simple procedure given below to get a refund.
- Go to the Android/iOS app of OnlyFans and click on the Contact button. Or visit the website version of OnlyFans through this link.
- Then, provide a valid reason along with a piece of evidence that you have been overcharged or charged for any product/service you did not purchase.
- After that, submit your complaint and the Contact Support of OnlyFans will get in touch with you accordingly.
How to Delete an Account on OnlyFans?
If you are fed up with the OnlyFans platform, its renewal, and subscriptions, you can use the following method to delete your OnlyFans account:
- Sign in to your account, and go to Settings.
- From Settings, click on the option of Account.
- Now, look for the Delete Account button by scrolling down and clicking on it.
- After that, confirm your action by entering the Captcha Code.
- Press the Delete Account button again and your account will be deleted on a permanent basis.