WhatsApp is undoubtedly the best social app to connect and chat with your friends, family, and other people. It has more than 2 billion users and it is used for every possible communication purpose that exists. However, some users are concerned about a question, Do WhatsApp Calls Show on Phone Bill?
The quick answer is “No”, WhatsApp calls don’t show up on your phone bill as they don’t involve your number details and WhatsApp only uses your Wifi connection or mobile internet for making calls. In order to call a person through WhatsApp, you just need a phone number and you can call them for free by saving their number as a contact.
How to Call Someone on WhatsApp?
Making a call to anyone using WhatsApp is a piece of cake. You just have to select the contact to which you want to make a call and then press the icon of voice call (as shown in the picture). It doesn’t matter whether you are using an Android or iOS device, the process to make a call on WhatsApp is the same.
Moreover, you can also make a video call by pressing the video call button from the chat. WhatsApp video call is quite similar to the Facetime feature of iPhone however, you can make video calls through WhatsApp on both iOS and Android devices.
Which Details Are Included in The Phone Bill?
Your Phone bill includes some details and information according to your mobile sim network provider.
- Name of Service Provider.
- Call, SMS, Internet, and Subscription charges.
- Customer information. (Name, address, ID, etc)
- Calls and SMS History.
How to Check WhatsApp Calls History?
You can review your WhatsApp call history by accessing your account’s Backup. If you use an Android device, you have already synchronized your WhatsApp account with Google. You can check and restore your data by accessing your Google Drive without any problem.
However, if you want to view the call history of your WhatsApp, you can view it by opening the Calls section of WhatsApp in which you will be able to view all incoming and outgoing calls with date and time.
How to Clear WhatsApp Calls History?
You can clear the entire history of your WhatsApp Calls through these simple steps:
For Android Devices:
- Open WhatsApp on your device and go to the Calls section.
- Then, select the icon with three dots that are located at the very top of the Calls tab.
- Now, tap on the option of Clear Call Log. after that, all calls history from your WhatsApp will be deleted.
- First of all, open the Calls Log of your iPhone and click on the Edit Button located at the top of your screen.
- Then, you just have to press the option of Clear and your WhatsApp calls history will be deleted from the app.
Can I Make a Call Using WhatsApp Web?
The web version of WhatsApp does not yet support audio or video calls at this time. Even a notification that a call is coming won’t be given to you in this scenario. You won’t be able to view the text of the missed call inside the chat window on the website until the call has ended.
Why My iPhone is Showing WhatsApp Calls in my Calls Log?
Unlike android devices, iPhone displays all of your WhatsApp in the calls log. If you want to search the call history of any contact, all you have to do is enter the recipient’s or caller’s name into the search bar, and it will bring up a list of all the calls you’ve had with that person.
How to Remove WhatsApp Calls from the Call Log of iPhone?
You can easily check your WhatsApp call from the Recents section of your iPhone. However, it will not be visible on your Phone bill but you can still remove it from your call log in order to maintain privacy. For this purpose, follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, go to the Phone app on your iPhone and select Recents.
- There is a clock icon in the Recents section. This tab lists all the calls you’ve made, including those made using third-party applications.
- Then, you have to touch and swipe on any call you want to remove from the list.
- After swiping, you will see an option to Delete them. Click on that option and that’s it.
Do WhatsApp Messages Show on Phone Bill?
No, Text messages sent through WhatsApp are not included in monthly phone bills because every message is handled through wifi or mobile internet rather than your sim network. That’s the reason why they are absolutely free and you don’t have to pay extra charges like SMS costs.
Why I Cannot View my WhatsApp Calls?
If you are still unable to access and view your WhatsApp calls, then there might be a problem without your WhatsApp account. In this case, you have to contact the customer support of the WhatsApp application. For this purpose you have to follow the simple procedure given below:
- Open the WhatsApp application and go to the settings tab.
- Then, select the option Help and click on “Contact Us”.
- Now, you have to write about the issue you are facing in the provided form and click on Submit button.
WhatsApp support representatives will contact you soon and assist you if there is any problem with your WhatsApp account.
WhatsApp is the most used app for connecting with family, friends, colleagues, etc and we use it on a daily basis. WhatsApp allows us to send text messages, voice notes, and audio/video calls to any of our contacts without any cost. However, the question arises in the mind of every WhatsApp user: Do WhatsApp Calls Show on Phone Bill? So, the answer is No, because WhatsApp only relies on your internet connection instead of your phone/sim network.