Snapchat has become one of the most prominent social media apps these days, and a large number of people use it on a regular basis. Not everyone can be satisfied with just one account. Plenty of social media users prefer to keep two separate accounts, one for professional purposes and one for personal use. However, the question is “Can You Have Two Snapchat Accounts?”
Yes, you can actually have two Snapchat accounts and you can also make them on the same phone number. But you can only sign in to one Snapchat account at the same time, and each account needs its own email. Snapchat does not judge you for having multiple Snapchat accounts; whatever the reason, the app doesn’t care. So continue reading if you are interested in learning how to create and manage two Snapchat accounts on a single device.
How to Create Another Snapchat Account?
Creating a second Snapchat app account is a fairly simple process. Let’s consider that you currently have a Snapchat account and that it is signed up on your device as we proceed. The procedure for creating a secondary account is the same whether you are using an iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
- First of all, you need to log out of your current Snapchat account before continuing.
- Tap on your Bitmoji or profile picture in the upper-left portion of the Snapchat app to get started.
- Then, open the app settings by clicking on the gear icon located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Finally, press the ‘Log Out‘ button.
- After successfully logging out, you have to create a new account by clicking the “Sign Up” button on the Snapchat home screen.
- The next step is to comply with the instructions displayed on the screen. When you sign up for Snapchat, you will need to provide some personal information like your email address, birthday, username, and password.
- To create a second Snapchat account, you have to use a new email address.
- After making a second account, you can access it through the home screen.
- If you want to switch between accounts, you will need to log out and back in again. Thankfully, it takes just a few seconds to log out of Snapchat once you understand how to access your settings.
Apps For Multiple Snapchat Accounts
Whether you are an Android or iOS user, there are a number of third-party apps that can help you easily create a new Snapchat account, such as:
iPhone users who want to have another Snapchat account generally use the app Snapchat++. The main benefit of this app is the ability to use both Snapchat accounts simultaneously while logged in to the first one.
My next recommendation is Parallel Space, an app that allows Snapchat users on Android and iOS devices to log in to multiple accounts at once. You can get it from Google Play Store if you have an Android device, or from the Apple App Store if you have an iPhone.
TutuApp is available for download on all devices and can be used in the same way as the other apps I mentioned above. I should also mention that you can use this app with multiple accounts; it is not limited to just two accounts. Instead of that, you are free to create as many separate accounts as you like.
Can You Have Two Snapchat Accounts on The Same Phone Number?
Yes, it is possible to create two Snapchat accounts using the same phone number, but you have to use separate email addresses and different details. The phone number can be used for two-factor authentication or account recovery, as well as to create multiple Snapchat accounts.
If you have two Snapchat accounts with the same phone number, you can use it to reset your account password in case you forget it. When creating a Snapchat account, the email address is the most important thing, so it must be different if you want to use the same phone number. Using the same phone number is also a good option if you run a one-person business and don’t want to use a different one to open an account.
Can One Device Have Multiple Snapchat Accounts?
You are allowed to create and use as many Snapchat accounts as you want on a single device. However, these accounts will require unique emails or, if necessary, unique phone numbers. Like making other separate profiles on Facebook, TikTok, or Twitter accounts, each account needs to be different from the others.
It is possible to have two Snapchat accounts on a single device and you can also use the same phone number for these accounts. However, you have to use a unique email address for each of your accounts because only one email address can be registered with a Snapchat account. You can add two or more accounts to your Snapchat app and use them by switching one after another. In addition, there are plenty of third-party apps available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store through which you can manage multiple accounts simultaneously.